HTC reported that HTC One M9 will be released in March and it is set to carry with it HTC’s first smartwatch. According to Bloomberg the HTC One M9 will boast a 20-megapixel camera and the new smartwatch will tap into Under Armour’s fitness monitoring software service. Reviews recommend that the new phone One M9 will look just like present M8 Model with regards to indication and looks, but will also feature enhanced sound and digicam technology, just like Dolby 5.1 sound output
The HTC smartwatch would be the first such wearable from HTC which has so far stayed out of the race because of major Android OEM. The long-rumoured smartwatch will also see HTC get into the wearable technology game, which is good considering how well HTC did with that design. The M8 was a favorite for many experts in 2014. The M9 will be also favorite for many experts in 2015 because of highly effective eight-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor, together with new UltraPixel-based digicam technical and these Dolby sound
As per the HTC’s media event we get to know that nothing has been officially confirmed as yet. An HTC representative informed us the company does not comment on rumour, but it’s likely we’ll discover on 1st March when HTC holds its media meeting at Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2015. MWC is the annual trade show for mobile phones, tablets, wearables and other mobile technology.
MWC occurs in Barcelona capital from 2 to 5th March 2015. If the organization can carry the same style grinds to keep on a smartwatch that it has used to make the best-looking Android operating system mobile phones available, then the wearable should certainly be something to look at out for.
Features and Specifications of HTC One M9
- Display: Super LCD3 capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, Size of display is 1080 x 1920 pixels, 5.0 inches. Multi touch is also available. Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Processor: Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & Quad-core 2 GHz Cortex-A57
- GPU: Adreno 430
- OS: Android v5.0.1 (Lollipop)
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 2840 mAh battery
- Rear Camera: 13 Dual 20.7 MP, 5248 х 3936 pixels, autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Front Camera: 4 MP, 1080p@30fps, HDR
- Video: 2160p@30fps, 1080p@60fps, 720p@120fps, HDR, stereo sound rec.
- Internal Memory: 32 GB, 3 GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: MicroSD, up to 128 GB
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot, Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP, apt-X. GPS, NFC and Infrared port is also available
- Additional Features: Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones. Stereo loudspeakers with 3.5 mm jack
Is any feature is missing on this post let us know through comments. Lets share your thoughts on New HTC One M9.