HTC has been strongly seeking the mid-range industry in the last few decades with various records into its Desire family of smartphones. Recently HTC Desire 826 has launched at CES 2015. This smartphone is powered by 1.5 GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 with Adreno 405 GPU paired with 2 GB of RAM. This device runs on android 5.0 Lollipop versions. This smartphone have 5.5 inch display with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution. It’s also got an Ultra Pixel front side camera to go along with the 13-mega pixel shooting on the back side.This device BoomSound in the new slimmed-down sound system — with Dolby Sound included
Features and Specifications of HTC Desire 826 Smartphone
- Display: Capacitive touch screen, 16M colors, Size of display is 1080 x 1920 pixels, 5.5 inches (~401 ppi pixel density). Multi touch is also available.
- Processor: 1.7 GHz Cortex-A53 & quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: Adreno 405
- OS: Android 5.0 Lollipop Version
- Battery: 2600 mAh
- Rear Camera: 13 MP, 4160 x 3120 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
- Front Camera: 4 MP, 1080p (1/3” sensor size, 2µm pixel size)
- Internal Memory: 16 GB, 2 GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: MicroSD, up to 128 GB
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX and GPS
- Additional Features: Dual front stereo speakers, built-in amplifiers
Availability will be restricted to Asia countries at first, with a rollout scheduled for later this 30 days, but HTC says to not concept out the chance of development into other nations at a later time-frame.