Since the Whatsapp app came in mobile market, everybody is eagerly waiting for whatsapp app on their desktop or laptop. Last week WhatsApp announced that Whatsapp Web is now Available for Desktop Users
Some People use whatsapp on their PC or laptop with the help of BlueStacks, But now they don’t need it. They can use whatsapp web without Bluestacks.
Also Read:- How To Start Using WhatsApp Web
Have a look at below instructions on how to setup WhatsApp Web
- Update your latest whatsapp version
- Open https://web.whatsapp.com/ in Google Chrome. You can only access Whatsapp Web through chrome not any other browser. You will see a QR code in the desktop screen.
Also Read:- How To Logout From Whatsapp
- Open Whatsapp in your mobile, then go to setting , you will see a new feature “WhatsApp web” at No 4 . Just click on it. You will see a QR code scanner.
- Scan QR code seen in the desktop screen. Once it scanned, you will be redirect to the desktop version of WhatsApp.
- Have a look at desktop view of whatsapp web, your smartphone screen will be look like this.
- If you want to do log out from all computer you can also do it on new app version of whatsapp web
Let’s Share your review through comments if this information is useful to you all. Hows your experience on Whatsapp Web??