Nowadays every one use internet on their mobile or computer or laptop. You can check live Internet Users on Internet Live Stats.As per study we came to know that by end of the 2014 we crossed third billion internet user count. Most of people like to use wifi connection rather than wire connection because if you use wifi then you can use it on mobile or tablet too. You can work from range of your wifi connection.
As we use different social account, email id, online banking account and many more with the help of internet, we forgot few passwords if we did not login in it regularly. Because of so many user name and so many different passwords you using for different account some times you forgot password. If you forgot pass word of any social account or email id or online banking account it is easy to reset as you can do it from mobile verification or email verification but if you forgot your wifi password then it will be tough to get reset.
Every Operation system have different setting for wifi connection. Lets talk about Windows OS.
How to find a wifi password on windows 7
1) Go to start menu First, Open Control Panel, In the CP search for Network and Sharing Center
2) Open Network and Internet >> Network and Sharing Center
3) In the left side you will find Change adapter settings, click on it
4) You will find your network connection on your screen
5) Select your wifi network and press right click from your mouse
6) Click on status and Wifi status window will be open
7) On Wifi Status Window You can see Wireless properties, Click on it. Wireless Network Properties window opens.
8) On Wireless Network Properties window you can see 2 option 1st Connection and 2nd Security
9) Go to 2nd options check the box which says “Show characters”
Hope this will be helpful and easy to understand for all of you. You can share your valuable thoughts via comments.