Nowadays a Virtual Private Network service (VPN) is a must-have tool for many people who run their own business or those who install a VPN for private use.
How a VPN can benefit you?
By installing a VPN, one can enjoy the following advantages:
- Safe data exchange between two distant offices of the same company
- Ability to work remotely while being connected to the office computer through a VPN online Service
- Secure browsing achieved thanks to the encrypted VPN tunnels
- Online anonymity
- Safety when using public Internet connection
- Access to geo-blocked sites
- Free use of P2P platforms
- Protection against possible hacker attacks
Also Read:- How To Access Banned Social Media Websites or Apps In Mobile or PC
How does it work?
Whenever you go online using a VPN, firstly you get connected to a server that belongs to a VPN operator and then access the website you choose. The connection between a remote server and the website is done through encrypted and secure tunnels that cannot be broken by your Internet service provider, hackers or sneaky governmental authorities. As you visit a web-site using an IP address allocated by a remote server, that IP address cannot be tracked back to your computer. Let us say, you are physically located in Turkey and want to access Netflix in the United States. You connect to your VPN, choose a server in Germany or the Netherlands and access Netflix from that server. In this case your IP address will appear as if you were located in Germany or in the Netherlands respectively. Isn’t that cool?
Let’s choose a good VPN provider
Our advice is to do some prior research and read users’ reviews of various VPNs. There is also a number of rankings where information about top operators is presented in a concise and clear form. This enables you to compare their technical features, the price you pay and to find differences between them.
The things you should pay particular attention to are the following:
- The quantity of servers to choose from. The more servers there are, the more choice you have and the better your possibilities to access geo-blocked content are.
- The possibility to use P2P option. Not every VPN allows you to freely use torrents and some providers gather your logs history which means you are not completely safe.
- The possibility to use a trial version of VPN. Whether it is for a few hours or for a couple of days, it is better to test a provider before getting into a deal for a year.
- The transparency of tariff plans and the policy regarding collected and stored information during your session (a good provider does not keep track of your logs) demonstrates the level of company’s honesty and reliability.
We hope that you find a VPN provider that satisfy your users’ needs and your Internet activities will be secure and unhindered thanks to a good VPN service.