In an order to make participative, clear and sensitive govt, Prime Minister Narendra Modi will release the much committed ‘Digital India‘ program on Wednesday,July 1st in the national investment at 4 pm. The week-long event, to be organized in the investment, will see at least one significant e-governance venture being revealed each day and is predicted to entice 1,000 people.
Digital India Programme Guests & Investors
Top industrialists like Tata Group chairman Cyrus Mistry, Reliance Industries Chairman and director Mukesh Ambani, Wipro chairman Azim Premji and Adani Group chairman Gautam Adani will discuss their concepts of getting electronic trend to the public.
Several activities will be organised across 36 states and partnership areas protecting 600 regions in the nation, an ET review said. The location for the inaugural ceremony, resources said, is the Indira Gandhi Indoor Stadium, and around 400 top CEOs have been welcomed.
It has been revealed that Details Information Technology organizations have been informed to arrange a compulsory watching of the conversation to be provided by PM Modi at the release of the Digital India Initiative.
Vision of Digital India
With the launch of Digital India programme, the government is taking a big step forward to transform the country into a digitally empowered knowledge economy. Narendra Modi is predicted to reveal various schemes worth over Rs 1 lakh crore like Digital Locker, e-eduction, e-health, e-sign and nationwide grant website.
The vision of Digital India programme aims at three key areas –
- Digital national infrastructure as a Utility to Every Citizen
- Governance & Solutions on Requirement and
- Digital Empowerment of Citizens
The Digital India programme contains tasks that aim to make sure that govt services are offered to people digitally and people get advantage of the newest information and interaction technological innovation. The Ministry of Communications and IT is the nodal agency to implement the programme.
Key Points / Nine Pillers of Digital India Programme
- Broadband Highways
- Universal Access to Phones
- Public Internet Access Programme
- e-Governance – Reforming government through Technology
- e-Kranti – Electronic delivery of services
- Information for All
- Electronics Manufacturing – Target NET ZERO Imports
- IT for Jobs
- Early Harvest Programmes
Digital India Project Policy initiatives
Digital india projects Policy have also been performed (by DeitY) in the e- Government sector like e-Kranti Framework. Policy on Adopting of Open Resource Software for Govt of Indian, Framework for Adopting of Open Resource Software in e-Governance Systems, Policy on Open Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) for Govt of Indian, E-mail Policy of Govt of Indian, Plan on Use of IT Resources of Govt of Indian.
- Center of Quality on Online Things is a combined effort of Division of Electronic devices & Details Technological innovation (DeitY), ERNET and NASSCOM
- BPO Policy has been accepted to create BPO centers in different North Eastern states and also in more compact / mofussil cities of other declares.
- National Center for Versatile Electronic devices (NCFlexE) is an effort of Government of Indian to advertise research and advancement in the growing area of Versatile Electronic devices.
- Electronic devices Growth Finance Policy is designed to advertise Advancement, R&D, and Product Growth and to make a source share of IP within the country to make a self-sustaining eco-system of Project Resources.