Coolpad Group Limited made a new addition to the pool of its various budget smartphones. In my last content I have mention about coolpad smartphone revolution. The new Coolpad Device is named “Coolpad Note 5”. The company has also launched Note 3, Note 3 Lite and Note 3 Plus in the Note series. The phone has a unibody metal design and is a descendant of the company’s Note series.With the cut-throat competition in the market between smartphones, can Coolpad Note 5 influence people with its exciting new features? Let’s look at the 10 interesting features of Coolpad Smartphone.
The price of Coolpad Note 5 is expected to be 10,999 and will be available in India from 18th October.
- This dual SIM phone has a 2.5D curved glass and a big 4010 mAh battery.
- The Note 5 has a 5.5-inch FHD display and resolution of 1920×1080 pixel.
- Coolpad Note 5 is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 617 octa-core processor. It comes with 32 GB ROM (can be expandable to 64GB) and 4GB RAM.
- It has an 18MP rear camera and a front camera of 8MP with LED flash (which is new for this price section).
- The battery (4010 mAh) of the phone claims to provide 350 hours of standby time.
- Coolpad Note 5 weighs 173 grams and is equipped with a fingerprint sensor, light sensor, accelerometer, geomagnetic sensor and proximity sensor.
- The phone supports memory card upto 64GB.
- The phone runs with a Cool UI 8.0 skin and Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- The phone supports 3G, 4G and VoLTE.
- The phone has a 3.5mm Headphone Jack.It will be available in two colors – space gray and royal gold.
The phone has touch buttons below the 5.5-inch display screen. The power button is on the right edge while the volume buttons are on the left one. There is a circular fingerprint sensor below the camera lens of the rear camera.
The company always wants to set new benchmarks in the smartphone market and this time, also it is no different. In the game of specification versus price, Note 5 is the most economical smartphone with so many great features. The company has also stated that it intends to sell over 4 million phone units in the next two years in India. The Coolpad Note 3 was a great success in the market and it also aims to be in the top 5 players in the Indian as well as Global smartphone market. Well, this phone does look phenomenal with all its amazing features and we have to wait and see whether it validates the assertions or not.